Saturday, September 13, 2008

Under my umbrella-ella-ella, eh-eh-eh

Tonight I saw rain for the first time in two months. It was a great novelty until the bottoms of my jeans got soaked through. I met up with the Mikes and we went for some food on Yonge Street, and for some damn reason I SAT ON MY UMBRELLA at the restaurant. The whole meal. So when I stood up at the end of the meal, my butt was soaked. I'm an idiot. I don't know what's going on with me. All this being said, it's nice to see some friends again. Also, it is so muggy that I am literally sweating in my bedroom. It's pretty gross. But just a few minutes ago I went and made myself a green tea. So... I'm drinking a hot drink while sweating my face off. See? Something is wrong.

2 comments:

way_away said...

It's funny 'coz I know exactly where this picture was taken hehehe.

There is something LOVELY about the rain: I know I'd miss it if it wasn't around.

Maybe you subconsciously sat on your umbrella to match with the bottoms of your jeans so you wouldn't feel unevenly soggy. :D!

la dilettante said...

the mike's look kinda awkward in this photo - what did you do to them?