Sunday, September 21, 2008

Square Cobbling and the Cat

Oh, dear. I played Fantastic Contraption a LOT today. You really must check this game out if you haven't. Reals.

But, I also started crocheting my squares together from the autumn afghan.... I think the brown border is a good idea. It's not going to take too long to crochet them together... then the border... then it will be finished!
And, of course, Kisou. The wonderful.
It's nice out tonight. I'd like to sleep with my window open. I have no screen, so I must admit to being worried about the big spider outside. Do you think he'll come in? Ugh.

2 comments:

candace & nux said...

im not sure what that game youre talking about is, but it sounds eerily addictive, so im a bit hesitant to try it out.

speaking of "eerily" are you up for canadas wonderland again?

way_away said...

The afghan looks AWESOME. I officially can't wait to see it.

Kisou looks so ZEN! She's just so reeelllaaaaxxxxeedddd, it's awesome.

When I got back on Sunday night there was a HUGE outdoor spider in my bathroom sink. I had no idea how it ended up in there, but it was huge.

Not wanting to mush it (too gross) I left it, hoping he'd crawl back down. Next morning I woke up and it was still there. I then decided to wash him down with water, but he was too big to fit down the drain. After manipulating the stopper drain thing a couple of times he finally fit but it was hideous.

Hells, sleep with the window open. This spider sure didn't want to be in my sink and was incapacitated in there, so I'd imagine your spider friend outside will be much happier out there and will probably stay out there.